Terms of Service
By signing up for the Subiz service (“Service” or “Subiz”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Subiz reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Subiz.com. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
I. Account terms
1. You must be at least 13 years of age to be able to use this Service.
2. You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. Subiz cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
4. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
5. If your use of the Services causes undue stress on the Services and the systems running the Services, we reserve the right to limit or disable your access to the Services without notice
6. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Subiz will result in an immediate termination of your services.
II. General Conditions
You agree to use the Service solely for your own personal or commercial use as an online communications platform. While Subiz strives to protect personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. You acknowledge by entering into this Agreement that you are aware of our limitations with respect to security and privacy. By using the Service you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required by Subiz.
2. Not to transfer, assign, sublicense or resell the Service, in whole or in part, unless you are an authorized partner of Subiz and only pursuant to a partners' agreement entered into between you and Subiz , and you further agree not to allow any third-party unauthorized access to the Service.
3. You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5. Subiz does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service
6. You expressly understand and agree that Subiz shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
7. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Subiz customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Subiz grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to the Service solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions during the term of this Agreement. By using this Service, you agree not to anything of the following:
1. Copy or translate the content of the Service and its source code
2. Merge the Service with another program
3. Reverse engineer, disassemble, alter, decompile, duplicate, or make copies of the Service, or the Subiz Website.
4. Rent, sublicense or lease any portion of the Service unless you do as an authorized partner of Subiz and only pursuant to a partners' agreement between you and Subiz.
5. Use the Service for unauthorized commercial purposes or for other purposes than those set forth in this Agreement, unless you do so as an authorized partner of Subiz pursuant to your Partners' Agreement
6. Embarrass, threaten, harass or cause distress or discomfort to any visitor, or any other individual or entity.
7. Send junk email with a link to the Service or Subiz Website.
8. Impersonate any other person or entity, including without limitation any Subiz official, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
9. Unless authorized in writing by Subiz, use the Subiz monitor tags on web pages or email campaigns which generate over 1,000,000 visits per month or over 100 concurrent visitors at any given time.
10. If you violate the Terms, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate your limited license without notice.
IV. Disclaimer of Warranties
The service is provided "as is, as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Subiz specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to:
1. Any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, interoperability, or content of the service; and
2. Any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by the service, including without limitation as a result of any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay or error in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service are accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Subiz or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
V. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that in no event Subiz and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, advisors, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to any person for any indirect, direct, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, goodwill, use, data and the like (even if Subiz shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You also agree that in no event will Subiz's total liability exceed the total of the monthly fees, if any, paid by you for the service during the 12-month period immediately preceding the alleged claim or alleged cause of action. If the service is provided at no charge to you, Subiz shall have no liability whatsoever to you.
VI. Content Restrictions
You are responsible for all materials, including without limitation, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, and email messages or other kinds of messages (collectively “Content”) posted or sent through the Services and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so publicly or privately.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, which violates the Terms. We also have the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of anyone who posts such content or engages in unacceptable behavior on or through the Services.
Here are some examples of unacceptable content or behavior on the Services include, but are not limited to:
1. Display or promote obscene, indecent, pornographic or sexually explicit activities;
2. Promote abusive, threatening, hateful, harmful, harassing, libelous or violent behavior;
3. Violate the intellectual property rights of third parties
4. Provide information that is false, misleading or inaccurate
5. Hack or modify the Services to falsely imply an association with Subiz
6. Disclose or hack personal login information, including, but not limited to passwords without the express permission of the individual or organization who provided it to you
7. Transmit worms, viruses or harmful software
8. Send spam, unsolicited mail, junk mail or chain letters
9. Collect our users’ or our content or information, or otherwise access the Services using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) without our permission
10. Promote, endorse, distribute, publish, or post any material that solicits money, funds or people on websites or other properties that belong to Subiz
Unfortunately, we cannot control all content posted by third parties to the Services, nor do we have an obligation to monitor the Services, and as a result, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such contents. However, we sure that under no circumstances will Subiz be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You understand that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such content. If you would like to report objectionable materials, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Third-party services
You may allow a third party access to your account to provide additional products, services or labor but you acknowledge and you agree to be solely responsible for the actions of the third party and to bind the third party to these Terms as your agent.
VIII. Termination of Account
1. You may close/cancel your account any time. Account closing means that the further use of services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
2. You are solely responsible for closing your account. Closing the account before the end of settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate Subiz to refund the amount for the unused period.
3. Subiz has the right to modify or terminate the Subiz and refuse the current or future use of service for any reason at any time.
4. Without limiting any other remedies, Subiz may suspend or terminate your account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of the offered services.
By using the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Subiz, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, harmless for any claim, damages, proceeding, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) relating to or arising out of your connection to or use of the Services, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms and any claims arising from the content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Services.